ISSA Hygieia Network To Host Annual Awards Ceremony
The ISSA Hygieia Network (IHN), a non-profit association dedicated to the advancement and retention of cleaning industry women, announced that it will host its annual Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, September 12, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas during the 2017 ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America Trade Show and ISSA Convention, September 11-14, in Las Vegas, NV, USA. The ceremony will include a dinner and cocktails. Seats and tables are available for purchase.
“These awards recognize extraordinary women within the professional cleaning industry, as well as top organizations that actively promote women’s advancement,” said Dr. Ilham Kadri, Chairman, ISSA Hygieia Network. “We’ve received an outstanding number of deserving nominees this year, so we’re excited to announce the winners and their accomplishments during this year’s ceremony.”
The ISSA Hygieia Network Awards were founded to recognize individuals and companies who have made an outstanding contribution to the global cleaning industry. All nominations will be evaluated by the ISSA Hygieia Network Council and jury members. Shortlisted nominees will be announced by the IHN in late August.
The five award categories include:
• The Hygieia Member of the Year. The award recognizes an ISSA Hygieia Network member's involvement in activities that fulfill one or more of the network’s goals and objectives.
• The Rising Star of the Year. The award is eligible only to women aged 35 and under.
• The Employer of the Year. The award honors the company that best promotes women's interests.
• The Man of the Year. The award is presented to a senior-level male professional who is dedicated to promoting the advancement of women in the cleaning industry through mentoring.
• The Eidyia Award. The award is open to companies or individuals leading efforts to reduce illiteracy rates within the industry's workforce.
In addition to the five top competitive awards, special Honors and Awards may be bestowed on deserving individuals or organizations at IHN’s discretion.
The IHN will also launch its new book, “The Invisible Heroes,” during the awards ceremony. The book will include inspirational stories from more than 20 incredible women within the cleaning industry, focusing on their experiences and achievements as cleaning professionals.
To purchase seats or a table for the Awards Ceremony, please contact Hannah Kennedy at email@example.com. To learn more about the IHN, visit www.hygieianetwork.org/
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.