ISSA Elects New Board Members
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, announced the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Steve Lewis of Golden Star Inc.
- Vice President/President Elect: Harry Dochelli, Essendant
- Executive Officer: Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co.
- Manufacturer Director: Matt Urmanski, Essity
- Distributor Director: Greg Truitt, Imperial Dade
- Building Service Contractor (BSC) Director: Valerie Burd, ABM.
The elections for open positions on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors closed August 5, 2020.
In addition to Lewis, returning from the 2020 board to serve in the following positions on the 2021 board are:
- Past President/International Director: Ken Bodie, Kelsan Inc.
- Treasurer: Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
- Secretary: Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc.
- Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
- Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed BV
- Canada Director: Amir Karim, Polykar
Nick Morris, Western Paper Distributors Inc.
Ailene Grego, SouthEast LINK
Andy Clement, Kimberly-Clark Professional*
Christine Vickers Tucker, The Clorox Co.
Manufacturer Representatives Director: John Beers, Wind Associates
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2020:
Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
Tom Friedl, Hospeco
Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.