ISSA Elects New 2018 Board Members
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, announced the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2018 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises, Inc.:
• Vice President/President Elect: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
• Executive Officer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
• Manufacturer Director: Tom Friedl, Hospeco
• Distributor Director: Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
• BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Services, Inc.
The elections for open positions on the 2018 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 20, 2017.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Stark, returning from the 2017 board to serve in the following positions on the 2018 board are:
• Past President/International Director: Richard L. Rones of Americo
Manufacturing Co., Inc.
• Secretary: Mark J. Bevington, NSS Enterprises, Inc.
• Treasurer: Taylor M. Bruce Jr., IH Services Inc.
• Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap,
S.A. de C.V.
• Europe Council Chair: Michel deBruin, Greenspeed BV
• Distributor Director: Daniel Josephs, Spruce Industries, Inc.
• Wholesaler Director: Harry A. Dochelli III, Essendant
• Manufacturer Directors: Michael C. Dunn, Georgia-Pacific Professional, and Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC
• Director Canada: Peter Farrell, CitronHygiene
• Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: John K. Riches, Riches Associates Ltd.
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2017:
David E. Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
Nick Spallone, Tahoe Supply Co.
Mark Jackmore, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new and returning board members when the 2018 board officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting,Tuesday, September 12, at 8:45 a.m., during ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017, which takes place September 11-14, 2017, in Las Vegas.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.