ISSA Elects 2019 Board Members
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, announced that the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2019 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Paul Goldin of Avmor Ltd.
• Vice President/President Elect: Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
• Executive Officer: Roman Chmiel, Scrub, Inc
• Manufacturer Director: Andy Clement, Kimberly-Clark Professional
• Distributor Director: Nick Morris, Western Paper Distributors, Inc.
• Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: John Beers, Wind Associates
The elections for open positions on the 2019 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 26, 2018.
Returning Board Members — In addition to Goldin, returning from the 2018 board to serve in the following positions on the 2019 board are:
• Past President/International Director: Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises, Inc.
• Secretary: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
• Treasurer: Mark Bevington, NSS Enterprises Inc.
• Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
• Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed BV
• Distributor Director: Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
• Wholesaler Director: Harry Dochelli III, Essendant
• Manufacturer Directors: Tom Friedl, Hospeco, and Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC
• Director Canada: Peter Farrell, Cannon Hygiene, Ltd.
• BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Services, Inc.
Outgoing Board Members — The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2018:
Richard Rones, Americo Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Taylor Bruce Jr., IH Services, Inc.
Daniel Josephs, Spruce Industries, Inc.
Michael C. Dunn, Georgia-Pacific Professional
John K. Riches, Riches Associates, Ltd.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.