ISSA Announces 'Win Your Way to Vegas' Contest Winners
ISSA announced the winners of its 'Win Your Way to Vegas' contest. The contest required entrants to correctly answer five questions based on videos contained in its Insiders' Guide to Chicago, a special digital-only supplement to the 2012 ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America Exhibit Directory.
First place was won by the "tag team" Joyce Dudenhoeffer and Ali Haviland both of Haviland Corp., Linn, MO. They won two free admissions to next year's ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America show, which takes place November 18-21, 2013, in Las Vegas, NV.
The contest's runner up was John Lower, assistant manager of general stores for Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. He won a $50 ISSA educational coupon good toward upcoming seminars, workshops, or ISSA bookstore purchases. He also won a copy of the popular ISSA E.Z. Trainer Custodial Staff Training Program, and an autographed picture of the 2012 ISSA/INTRCLEAN special speaker B.J. Armstrong, former Chicago Bulls starter of the famous Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippin, Armstrong, and others era.
The contest was designed to help visitors a learn about Chicago and plan their trip to the show by encouraging them to turn to the issue's Insiders' Guide to Chicago special digital supplement to watch up to 26 short videos covering everything from main attractions and shopping to dining and nightlife. The Insiders' Guide to Chicago even includes a brief tutorial of how to ride the "L" train and interesting and informative short overviews of 12 of the city's favorite neighborhoods! From October 4 through October 24, 2012, the digital edition has received 85,000 page views and more than 950 click throughs, with the majority received before and after the show.
The Win Your Way to Vegas questions and correct answers:
• Who earned the title of Best Pizza in the "Chicago Pizza Wars"? Lou Malnati's
• What is the No. 1 steakhouse in Chicago (Hint: You have to find and watch Part 2!)? Harry Caray's Steakhouse
• How many stories high is the Willis Tower? (Hint: It used to be called Sears Tower) 110 Stories
• Which "L" train goes against the norm when it loops the Loop? Brown Line (before the CTA color-coded the lines it was known as the Ravenswood Line.)
• In which Chicago neighborhood do you pay off the pin boys? Wrigleyville/Lakevview at Southport Lanes, (one of only 10 hand set bowling alleys in the country)
The videos will be available to view and learn more about the great city of Chicago through December1, 2012. To enjoy them, visit http://www.issa.com/seechicago.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.