ISSA Announces 2018 Board Election Results
The elections for open positions on the 2018 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 20. The following individuals were elected to the new board, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises, Inc.
• Vice President/President Elect: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
• Executive Officer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
• Manufacturer Director: Tom Friedl, Hospeco
• Distributor Director: Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
• BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Services, Inc.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Stark, directors returning from the 2017 board to serve in the following positions on the 2018 board are:
• Past President/International Director: Richard L. Rones, Americo Manufacturing Co., Inc.
• Secretary: Mark J. Bevington, NSS Enterprises, Inc.
• Treasurer: Taylor M. Bruce Jr., IH Services, Inc.
• Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
• Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed B.V.
• Distributor Director: Daniel Josephs, Spruce Industries, Inc.
• Wholesaler Director: Harry A. Dochelli III, Essendant
• Manufacturer Director: Michael C. Dunn, Georgia-Pacific Professional
• Manufacturer Director: Terry Neal, Impact Products, LLC
• Director Canada: Peter Farrell, Cannon Hygiene Ltd.
• Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: John K. Riches, Riches Associates Ltd.
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2017:
• David E. Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
• Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
• Roman Chmiel, Scrub, Inc.
• Nick Spallone, Tahoe Supply Co.
• Mark Jackmore, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.
• John Swigart, Spartan Chemical Co., Inc.
• Alan R. Tomblin, Procter & Gamble Professional.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.