IAHTM Announces 2018 Board
The International Association for Healthcare Textile Management (IAHTM) has announced its board of directors for the new term, which began Jan. 1, 2018.
IAHTM is a nonprofit membership organization for healthcare laundry cooperatives that provides senior-level textile managers with resources and support to maximize their laundries' efficiencies and control costs without compromising quality or patient focus.
Myles Noel is new IAHTM board President. Noel is CEO, Central Ohio Medical Textiles (COMTEX), Columbus, OH. Joining the board are Meredith Bowery, Executive Vice President, Virginia Hospital Laundry Inc., Richmond, VA; and Raymond Morel, Directeur General, Buanderie Centrale de Montreal Inc. Montreal QC. Leaving the board are Ed McCauley and Colin Lyons.
Other board members include:
• 1st Vice President: Mark Hoenemeyer, CEO, BayCare Services Inc., Clearwater, FL.
• 2nd Vice President: Nicole Grubich, Executive Director, West Michigan Shared Hospital Laundry, Grand Rapids, MI.
• Secretary/Treasurer: Paul Seigel, GM, Kingston Regional Hospital Laundry Inc., Kingston, ON.
• Past President: Rocco Romeo, CEO of HLS Linen Services Ottawa, ON.
• U.S. Directors: Richard Bott, Supply Chain Services Director, Intermountain Healthcare, Woods Cross, UT; and Raymond A. Zolinski, Michigan Premier Laundry, Saginaw, MI.
• Canadian Directors: Janice Desautels, Regional Director, WRHA Regional Laundry Services, Winnipeg, MB; Malcolm Pallos, GM, Cumberland Laundry, Cumberland, BC; and Terry Watters, Executive Director, Service New Brunswick, Saint John, NB.
• Executive Director, Becky Miller, Columbus, OH.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.