Happy Hands Contest Finalists Chosen
The finalists have been selected and now it’s up to the rest of the industry to choose a winner. Voting for SC Johnson Professional’s third-annual Happy Hands dispenser design contest is now open. The student-drawn designs are on display at www.debhappyhands.com and open for voting through February 28th.
The Happy Hands contest promotes the importance of handwashing at schools by encouraging K-12 students to use their creative skills and imagination to design a custom soap/sanitizer dispenser.
During the winter months when cold, flu and gastrointestinal outbreaks are more frequent, it’s even more important to encourage frequent handwashing. SC Johnson Professional’s Happy Hands contest is a fun and unique way to remind students about the importance of proper handwashing and the role hand hygiene plays in helping prevent the spread of germs.
Selected based on visual appeal, overall hand hygiene design, creativity and unique design elements, the 2019 Happy Hands contest finalists include:
• Carmen G., Grade 5, Pioneer Elementary, Auburn, Wash.
• David T., Grade 3, The Rhoades School, Encinitas, Calif.
• Gracie W., Grade 4, SSA Peoria, Surprise, Ariz.
• Jackson F., Grade 3, Clear Creek Elementary, Shawnee, Kan.
• Joel N., Grade 2, Pioneer Elementary, Auburn, Wash.
• Jose G., Grade 3, Pioneer Elementary, Auburn, Wash.
• Kamryn W., Grade 4, Forrest Elementary, Hampton, Va.
• Melissa T., Grade 3, The Rhoades School, Encinitas, Calif.
Middle and High School:
• Alfrenique A., Grade 12, Southfield Regional Academic Campus, Southfield, Mich.
• Angel C., Grade 9, Southfield High School for Arts & Technology, Southfield, Mich.
• Christina B., Grade 12, Southfield High School for Arts & Technology, Southfield, Mich.
• Destiny L., Grade 9, Southfield High School for Arts & Technology, Southfield, Mich.
• Elizabeth T., Grade 8., The Rhoades School, Encinitas, Calif.
• Gracie B., Grade 6, St. Michael School, Ripley, Ohio
• Karla S., Grade 8, Phoenix Advantage Charter School, Phoenix
• Kelly B., Grade 7, The Rhoades School, Encinitas, Calif.
• Lillian G., Grade 6, St. Michael School, Ripley, Ohio
• Pascale F., Grade 8, The Rhoades School, Encinitas, Calif.
• Scarlett S., Grade 8, The Rhoades School, Encinitas, Calif.
The finalists receiving the most votes in each category will receive a $300 gift card, and $750 will be donated to their school along with up-to 500 manual soap/sanitizer dispensers featuring their winning design. The winner will be announced in April.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.