Proper hand hygiene is one of the most important acts people can carry out to stop the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. To keep hands clean, Midlab suggests people do the following:
1. Wet hands with clean, running water. The water can be warm or cold.
2. Apply soap to wet hands and lather the hands by rubbing them together. When doing this, be sure to cover the back of the hands, between the fingers and under finger nails.
3. Scrub hands with the soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
4. Rinse hands thoroughly with water.
5. Dry hands with a clean towel.
Handwashing has been on the minds of many during the ongoing pandemic. Recently, a young father-daughter duo created a handwashing tool that helps people determine if they've washed their hands for long enough.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.