Good Clean Fun: Spring Cleaning Tweets Are Good For A Giggle
For professionals in jan/san, there is no season for cleaning. Spring cleaning transitions into summer, which flows into fall and extends into winter before starting all over again. But some of the "amateurs" that only get serious when the flowers begin to bloom bring out a healthy sense of humor along with their long-neglected mops.
Check out the some of these spring-cleaning tweets gathered in an article from Huffington Post.
• Fantasia gave me unrealistic expectations of how much cleaning a bucket and mop would be motivated to do.
• "Who said your 40s aren't full of magic," I say to myself as I stand in the cleaning aisle swooning over sponges that are in my favorite color.
• *burns down house*
*checks spring cleaning off list*
• I was cleaning and accidentally broke a bottle of wine. I learned my lesson. It's better to live in filth.
• Just got done with a deep cleaning of my kitchen so no one will be eating, drinking or even standing in here for the next 10 years.
• Simplify your spring cleaning by throwing everything out the window.
• Me: *finishes cleaning*
Wife: You missed a spot.
Wife: *motions to the entire house*
• Did a bunch of spring cleaning and now I'm the proud new owner of another box of random cords.
Click here to read more.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.