Geerpres Becomes Official Partner With Virtual Mgr
Geerpres is an official partner with Virtual Mgr, an EVS (environmental services) software management program. The Virtual Manager Healthclean Software Program provides real-time insight for impact on productivity and EVS outcomes. Geerpres EVS carts can be fitted to hold tablets equipped with the software, linking employees and supervisors.
The software also helps increase HCAHPS scores and decrease HAIs. The tool increases employee productivity and accountability, provides access to data and analytics, manages workloads, ensures best practice methods, and promotes a safer environment. Paired with Geerpres EVS carts, EVS managers and front-line employees now have the best physical and online tools to clean productively, safely and efficiently.
Benefits of the Virtual Manager Healthclean Software:
• Increase quality and cleanliness of facility
• Immediate two-way communication between supervisor and employee
• Proof of quality tool, acknowledges extra efforts of employee
• Online/critical information keeps employee empowered, better managed
• Reduces the need for direct supervision
• Assists supervisor productivity by reduction of paperwork, lost time
• Improved reporting and documentation of incidents, delays or changes in assignments
• Built-in e-learning component
Geerpres EVS carts are uniquely designed for the changing standards of healthcare and critical environment cleaning. In addition to the Virtual Manager software, all carts are equipped to transport and house Advantex cleaning products like single-use mops, wipes and the Advantex G8 Microfiber Application System. The entire Advantex product line is systematically designed for all healthcare/clinical, terminal, cleanroom, and food service applications.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.