Floor Scrubber Market Expected To Grow After Slow 2020
The global industrial floor scrubbers market is estimated to surpass a valuation of $2.9 billion by the end of 2020, according to Fact.MR, a market research company and market intelligence firm.
Fact. MR came came to this conclusion after launching the report "Industrial Floor Scrubber Market." The following are findings from the report that Fact. Mr shared in a media release:
The industrial floor scrubber industry is likely to gain traction during the coronavirus outbreak due to strict implementation of health and safety rules, and increased demand for industrial floor scrubbers from the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. However, reduced demand from the food service and manufacturing sectors due to lockdown restrictions will limit growth in 2020.
The market is likely to reflect fast growth throughout the forecast period between 2020 and 2030, supported by incorporation of automation and robotics technology in product offerings for applications, not only in healthcare, but also in manufacturing, food and retail sectors.
Market players in the industrial floor scrubber market are focused on product launches, strategic collaborations in the industry, and long-term contracts with major end user businesses. Also, manufacturers are also looking to leverage the short-term increase in demand during the COVID-19 pandemic to bolster sales and revenue.
Some key takeaways from the report are:
- The global industrial floor scrubbers market reached a valuation of $3.1 billion in 2019, and is expected to grow at over eight percent compound annual growth rate through 2030.
- In terms of type, walk-behind industrial floor scrubbers are anticipated to retain higher market share through 2030.
- On the basis of application, manufacturing and warehousing sector applications will reflect higher demand.
- North America is a leading regional market for industrial floor scrubbers.
- With higher demand from the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector activities during the coronavirus pandemic, the industrial floor scrubbers market will experience steady growth.
“Rapid growth of the e-commerce industry in recent years has resulted in extensive deployment of warehouse and supply chain facilities. Manufacturing industries are also constructing large-scale warehousing facilities to store inventories. Such major facilities will drive demand for industrial
Strategic Collaborations Gain Traction
Major players in the industrial floor scrubbers market are Hako Gmbh, Polivac International Pvt. Ltd., Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, Dulevo International S.p.A., Truvox International, Nilfisk A/S, Amano Corporation, Diversey Inc., Numatic International Ltd., and Hefei Gaomei Cleaning Equipment Co Ltd. The market is moderately fragmented, characterized by regional and local players. The competitive landscape of the industrial floor scrubber market has been defined by efforts by manufacturers towards strategic collaborations and product launches for sustainable revenue streams.