Education Schedule Announced For Clean Buildings Expo
The full list of conference sessions for Clean Buildings Expo 2019, which will be held March 26-27 at the Baltimore Convention Center, is now available. This two-day event will showcase the knowledge and expertise of some of the most respected leaders in the cleaning industry.
The available sessions will cover a range of topics through three educational tracks, including: Cleaning Operations, Staffing & Management and Trends & Technologies. All three educational tracks are free and available to each attendee, making Clean Buildings Expo an experience that is entirely customizable to you.
The following is a brief preview of some of the available sessions across the different tracks.
• Improving IAQ & Mitigating Mold - Doug Hoffman, Executive Director, NORMI
• Infection Control Risk Assessment: Best Practices in Health System Facilities - Shari Solomon, Esq., President, CleanHealth Environmental
Staffing & Management:
• Increasing Productivity: How and Why Remediating Your Cleaning Program Works - Ben Walker, Director of Business Development, Managemen, Inc.
• Performance-Driven Management: A Roadmap to Your Extraordinary Results - Vince Elliot, President, Elliott Affiliates, Ltd.
Trends & Technologies:
• Robotics and Automation's Impact on Cleaning - Jon Hill, Co-Founder, LaserClean Systems
• Nano, Electro, and Hydro: New Technologies in Cleaning - Heidi Wilcox, M.Sc., Owner, WILCOX EVS Solutions
You can view the full list of sessions here. To register, click here.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.