Early Leaders Of 2021 Distributor Choice Award Named
Voting started last week for the Sanitary Maintenance 2021 Distributor Choice Award. Like years past, products were divided into four product categories: Chemicals, Cleaning Tools, Equipment and Accessories, and Restroom Dispensers, Fixtures and Consumables.
Distributor subscribers of Sanitary Maintenance newsletters recently received a ballot in their email inboxes with the opportunity to rank up to three products considered to be the best in a product category. Distributors identify their favorite products for whatever reason they decide: best selling, most preferred, most recommended, most innovative, etc.
Early vote leaders in each category include:
• Lysol Disinfecting Wipes by Reckitt Benckiser
• Vital Oxide by Vital Solutions, LLC
• AKTIVE 500ct Bucket of Disinfecting Wipes by Banana Products
• Bona Commercial System Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner by Bona
• ES15US RTU Spray & Wipe Disinfectant Cleaner by Charlotte Products Ltd.
• High Duster XF by Contec Inc.
• Eurow Silver Microfiber Towels by Eurow & O'Reilly Corporation
• Step'N'Go Mop Handle by M2 Professional Cleaning Products
• SpaceVac Internal Classic 1.5" by SpaceVac Inc
• ChemWipe by Berk International
Equipment and Accessories
• Diamond by Gorilla Pads by ACS Industries
• KaiVac 1750 by Kaivac, Inc.
• ProStop Max by Tolco Corporation
• Electro-Mist 4B Cordless Electrostatic Sprayer by NSS Enterprises, Inc.
• FatIvan Fold Up Door Stoppe by NEWCAL, LLC (Fat Ivan Fold-Up Door Stoppers!)
Restroom Dispensers, Fixtures and Consumables
• ServClean Gel Hand Sanitizer by Charlotte Products Ltd.
• Onvation Smart Restroom Solution by Kimberly Clark
• PIG Carpet Protection Runner with Adhesive Backing by New Pig
• Health Guard Hand Sanitizer by Kutol Products Company
• Cascades PRO Tandem Jumbo Toilet Paper Dispenser, Single Roll (C383) by Cascades
Two more rounds of voting remain. Subscribers of Sanitary Maintenance newsletters who have not yet voted should check their email inboxes the weeks of March 8 and March 22 for a ballot.
In the end, three products in each category will be named Sanitary Maintenance 2021 Distributor Choice Award winners. Winners will be announced on CleanLink in April. They will be featured in the June 2021 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine, as well as the August issues of Contracting Profits and Facility Cleaning Decisions magazines.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.