Early Leaders For The 2019 Distributor Choice Award
Voting is underway for the Sanitary Maintenance 2019 Distributor Choice Award, presented by DDI System. This program is jan/san distributors’ chance to highlight the products that have made a difference for their businesses and customers.
Sanitary Maintenance subscribers recently received a ballot in their email inboxes with the opportunity to pick up to five products considered to be the best in the industry. Distributors identify their favorite products for whatever reason they decide: best selling, most preferred, most recommended, most innovative, etc.
After the first round of voting, the current leaders are:
• FreeFlex Cordless/Corded Upright Vacuum by ProTeam Inc.
• Baggy Floor Collection System by Filmop
• H2Orange2 Hyper-Concentrate 112 by EnvirOx LLC
• Spill Mop by Rubbermaid Commercial Products
• Disposable Dust Mop and Pad by Nexstep Commercial Products (Exclusive Licensee of O-Cedar)
• MicroLuxx Mat by M+A Matting
• Clean by Peroxy Multi Surface Wipes by Spartan Chemical Co. Inc.
• Tork PeakServe Continuous Towel System by Essity Professional Hygiene North America LLC
• Cleanser by Bar Keepers Friend
• MoonBeam 3 by Diversey
• PURELL Surface Disinfecting and Sanitizing Sprays by GOJO Industries Inc.
• Full Cycle Floor Pads by Americo Manufacturing Co. Inc.
• Floor Maintenance Pads by ACS Cleaning Products Group
• T350 Stand-On Floor Scrubber by Tennant Company
Two more rounds of voting remain. Subscribers of Sanitary Maintenance newsletters who have not yet voted should check their email inboxes later this week for a ballot.
In the end, 40 products will be named Sanitary Maintenance 2019 Distributor Choice Award winners. They will be featured in the June 2019 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine.
Nearly 300 products were considered for this award. Entries either ran in a 2018 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine or on its website CleanLink.com. Each ballot contains a randomized selection of products.
Click here for information on last year’s winners.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.