Dramatically improve HVAC performance and results with a simple filter change.
Greentech Filters+: The New Revolution in HVAC Filtration
Greentech has officially launched Greentech Filters+, and customers are thrilled with the results. Here are a few reasons why:
- It starts with the many advantages of our advanced nanofiber construction, which provides more surface area to capture ultrafine particles, creates better air flow and helps your HVAC system work smarter, not harder.
- It’s a true mechanical filter with a low pressure drop, holding its MERV rating for the life of the filter, unlike electrostatic filters that lose their charge.
- Nanofiber helps maintain MERV rating in all environments.
- ODOGard® uses molecular bonds to destroy odors and VOCs, changing their molecular structure to render them inert.
- ODOGard® is patented, non-toxic, 100% water soluble and 100% Biodegradable.
Designed to replace MERV 6, 8, 10 and 11 mechanical and electrostatic filters without bogging down your equipment, Greentech Filters+ give you a high MERV rating plus all the advantages of gas phase reductions for odors and VOCs. Also designed with sustainability in mind, using about 50% less synthetic materials than traditional filters, and 100% recyclable.
Blanton’s Bourbon Giveaway! On both Tuesday and Wednesday of the show, we’ll be giving away a coveted bottle of Blanton’s Bourbon to a lucky winner. Be sure to stop by Booth 2805 to register for the drawing.
Founded in 2009 in Johnson City, Tennessee, Greentech Environmental is a leader in indoor air purification systems for both consumer and commercial applications. Greentech has always taken a multi-technology approach to solving the toughest indoor air quality problems and does so again with our revolutionary new Greentech Filters+. Greentech Filters+ are Proudly Made in the USA.