Diversey Care Offers Solutions to Combat Ebola
With Ebola cases now emerging in the United States, Sealed Air’s Diversey Care division announced that it has launched a series of resources to help organizations deal with the growing global health crisis.
“Diversey Care is aware of the concern this situation has created among customers, staff, patients and visitors to public facilities around the world,” said Ilham Kadri, President, Diversey Care. “We have an ongoing commitment to provide a cleaner, healthier future, and have developed infection prevention materials in order to help stop the spread of this devastating disease.”
Diversey Care is providing the following resources to help combat the Ebola outbreak:
• Providing education and training for organizations regarding best practices for cleaning and disinfection in public environments.
• Recommending actions on how to respond to an outbreak, including emphasizing the importance of hand hygiene.
• Providing a list of products offered by Diversey Care that meet the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for environmental infection control of Ebola, including our Oxivir® products that feature Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHPRR®) technology to remove a broad spectrum of viruses.
• Making experts available for consultation on cleaning and hygiene processes for both hospitals and public areas such as schools and office buildings.
• Helping clients implement programs to manage the risk of infection.
• Implementing a social media campaign to inform and educate the public on Ebola prevention.
All reference materials and best practice guides are available for download and use at www.diversey.com/ebolaoutbreak. These materials reflect the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.