Distributor Choice Award Voting Tightens The Race
Jan/san distributors are having their say when it comes to identifying the top products in the industry by voting in the Sanitary Maintenance 2018 Distributor Choice Awards, presented by Epicor Software Corporation.
After the second round of voting, half of the top vote getters changed. The current leaders are:
• Clorox Total 360 System by Clorox Professional Products Company
• Hoover Commercial Hushtone 6Q Cordless Backpack Vacuum by TTI Floor Care
• CT80 by IPC Eagle
• Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions by SCA Americas
• SC2000 Micro-Rider by Advance
• Gator Compact Janitorial Cart by Impact Products LLC
• Easy Trap Duster by 3M Commercial Solutions Division
• ProBlade Floor Tool by ProTeam Inc.
• Splash Hog by WizKid Products
• CleanCore 3.0 Fill Station by CleanCore Technologies
Ballots were emailed to Sanitary Maintenance subscribers, asking them to pick up to five products considered to be the best in the industry. These products are the most popular for whatever reason distributors decide: best selling, most preferred, most recommended, most innovative, etc.
One more round of voting remains. If you're a subscriber to Sanitary Maintenance newsletters and have not yet voted, check your email inbox for your ballot and return it today.
In the end, 40 products will be named Sanitary Maintenance 2018 Distributor Choice Award winners. They will be featured in the April 2018 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine.
More than 300 products were considered for this award. Entries either ran in a 2017 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine or on its website CleanLink.com. Each ballot contains a randomized selection of products.
For information on last year’s winners, visit www.cleanlink.com/20855sm.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.