Deadline Approaches For BSCAI CLEAN Awards
The BSCAI CLEAN Awards program recognizes building service contractors who demonstrate excellence in a number of categories ranging from image and safety to community service and much more. This is an opportunity for BSCs to be recognized by their peers for their company's work to elevate the image of the cleaning industry and highlight the vital service provided to clients.
The deadline for submissions and nominations is July 30. Executives are encouraged to submit entries for one or more categories — entry is free.
• BSCAI Cleaning For Health Award
• New Member Of The Year Award
• Skip Marsden Education Excellence Award
• James E. Purcell Leadership Award
• Walter L. Cook Award For Distinguished Service
• Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award
• Contracting Profits Emerging Leader Award
• Building Service Employee Of The Year Award
• Industry Service Award
• Safety Award
• Image Award
For more information on each award and access to the nomination form, click here.