DEAL Program Award Winners Named
Each year, Sustainability Dashboard Tools, LLC presents the DEAL Program Awards to distributors throughout North America and Europe that have taken significant steps to reduce consumption and operate more sustainably and efficiently.
DEAL (Distributor Efficiency Analytics & Learning) is an online program developed by Sustainability Dashboard Tools, LLC. It incorporates learning, analytics, and recognition to help distributors, wholesalers, and manufacturers benchmark their use of water, energy, fuel, and other metrics to help streamline their business operations and realize cost savings in the process.
"We also conduct semi-annual performance reviews for all our clients," says Katrina Saucier, project manager for the program. "This goes to the core of the program. The review helps quantify the client's involvement with the DEAL program, verify money saved since joining the program, expenditures averted, as well as how much they have reduced their environmental impact."
As to money saved, Saucier says that the combined savings of all the distributors in the DEAL program since 2016 is nearly $1.5 million. That figure is can be attributed to actual cost savings as well as costs that were avoided by joining the program.
The 2019 DEAL Award Winners are:
1. Dalco Enterprises, Inc. – New Brighton, Minnesota
2. EBP Supply Solutions, Inc. – Milford, Connecticut
3. EBP Supply Solutions, Inc. – Tewksbury, Massachusetts
4. EBP Supply Solutions, Inc. – Cranbury, New Jersey
5. Hillyard, Inc. – Hartford, Connecticut
6. Iowa-Des Moines Supply, Des Moines, Iowa
7. Baker Paper & Supply, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
8. Industrial Cleaning Equipment Ltd, Totton and Eling, Hampshire, England
9. Nichols – North Shores, Minnesota
10. Nichols – Bowling Green, Ohio
11. North American Corporation – Glenview, Illinois
12. Nyco Products Company, Countryside, Illinois
13. Philip Rosenau Co., Inc., Warminster, Pennsylvania
14. PRIDE Industries – Roseville, California
15. Rochester Midland Corporation – Rochester, New York
16. S. Freedman & Sons, Inc., Landover, Maryland
17. Solaris Paper – Santa Fe Springs, California
18. WAXIE Sanitary Supply – Mesa, Arizona
19. ABCO Industries – Romulus, Michigan
"We should point out that the DEAL program is like a journey," says Saucier. "It continues to pay dividends over time by reducing operating costs, attracting more and better customers for DEAL participants, as they protect the environment to boot."
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.