Current Leaders For The 2020 Distributor Choice Award
Voting has started for the Sanitary Maintenance 2020 Distributor Choice Award. This year, products were divided into four product categories: Chemicals, Cleaning Tools, Equipment and Accessories, and Restroom Dispensers, Fixtures and Consumables.
Distributor subscribers of Sanitary Maintenance newsletters recently received a ballot in their email inboxes with the opportunity to rank up to three products considered to be the best in a product category. Distributors identify their favorite products for whatever reason they decide: best selling, most preferred, most recommended, most innovative, etc.
Early vote leaders in each category include:
• Professional Lysol Brand Disinfectant Spray by RB Pro
• Green Certified Mineral Shock by EnvirOx, LLC
• Entry by Secure Winter Products
• Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish by HOSPECO
• SaFTGreen SPP Insert and PP Cap Adapter by RD Industries
• 3M Easy Trap Sweep & Dust Sheets by 3M
• FatIvan Fold Up Door Stopper! by NEWCAL, LLC, makers of FatIvan tools!
• Mr. Clean Magic Eraser by P&G Professional
• TrapEze Disposable Dusting Sheets by Americo Manufacturing Co.
• Swiffer Professional Sweeper Cloths by P&G Professional
Equipment and Accessories
• GoFree Flex Pro II by ProTeam
• Scotch-Brite Clean & Shine Pads by 3M
• Grit Brush Color Solution by The Malish Corporation
• AutoVac Stretch by Kaivac Inc.
• SkyVac Internal Cleaning Carbon Fiber Telescopic Vacuum Pole by SkyVac USA & Canada
Restroom Dispensers, Fixtures and Consumables
• Tork PeakServe Recessed by Essity Professional Hygiene
• Evogen No-Touch Combination Receptacle by HOSPECO
• Top PerFOAMer by Tolco Corp.
• Komodo by Tolco Corp.
• Vectair P-Screen by Vectair Systems, Inc.
Two more rounds of voting remain. Subscribers of Sanitary Maintenance newsletters who have not yet voted should check their email inboxes the weeks of March 9 and March 23 for a ballot.
In the end, three products in each category will be named Sanitary Maintenance 2020 Distributor Choice Award winners. Winners will be announced on CleanLink in April. They will be featured in the June 2020 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine, as well as the August issues of Contracting Profits and Facility Cleaning Decisions magazines.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.