Clean, Disinfect and Deodorize in one step with DDDS from Warsaw Chemical.
DDDS is a concentrated, hospital-grade, quaternary disinfectant, cleaner, deodorizer, fungicide, mildew stat, and virucide pre-approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens, including COVID-19. Dilute with only 2 ounces per gallon of water! Available in lemon, pine, or wintergreen.
- One step, hospital use disinfectant, cleaner, germicidal and deodorant.
- Kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and household bacteria.
- Meets EPA criteria for effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- Meets OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard for HIV, HBV and HCV.
- Effective against water and smoke damage.
- Can be used as an animal premise disinfectant/virucide.
Warsaw Chemical has been making products that clean better and save money for 80 years. Based in Warsaw, Indiana, our family of more than 400 products includes a full line of the highest quality soaps, cleaners, degreasers, sanitizers, disinfectants, deodorizers, polishes, protectants and specialty lubricants.
Our products are used in nearly all commercial applications, and manufactured and shipped from our U.S. based manufacturing and distribution center to customers throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
ISSA Booth Number: 4639