Chance To Vote For The Best Products
Distributors have a chance to identify the products that truly stand out in the jan/san industry. Voting has begun for the Sanitary Maintenance 2018 Distributor Choice Award, presented by Epicor Software Corporation.
Sanitary Maintenance subscribers recently received a ballot in their email inboxes with the opportunity to pick up to five products considered to be the best in the industry. These products are the most popular for whatever reason distributors decide: best selling, most preferred, most recommended, most innovative, etc.
After the first round of voting, the current leaders are:
• Clorox Total 360 System by Clorox Professional Products Company
• FMX-20 by GOJO Industries Inc.
• Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions by SCA Americas
• Hoover Commercial Hushtone 6Q Cordless Backpack Vacuum by TTI Floor Care
• Slim Jim Step-On by Rubbermaid Commercial Products
• Mold & Mildew Stain Remover by Nilodor Inc.
• SmartVac by IPC Eagle
• Anchor Safe by The Andersen Company
• SC2000 Micro-Rider by Advance
• Gator Compact Janitorial Cart by Impact Products LLC
Two more rounds of voting remain. If you're a subscriber to Sanitary Maintenance e-newsletters and have not yet voted, check your email inbox for your ballot and return it today.
In the end, 40 products will be named Sanitary Maintenance 2018 Distributor Choice Award winners. They will be featured in the April 2018 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine.
More than 300 products were considered for this award. Entries either ran in a 2017 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine or on its website CleanLink.com. Each ballot contains a randomized selection of products.
For information on last year’s winners, visit www.cleanlink.com/20855sm.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.