CIRI Announces Fall Science Symposium Dates
The Cleaning Industry Research Institute International (CIRI) will host its Science Symposium On Antimicrobials & Cleaning Technology at the Georgia Institute of Technology Conference Center in Atlanta, November 9-11. The symposium will focus on the profusion and confusion over many new and different types of disinfectants, sanitizers and antimicrobials while attempting to answer questions such as:
• What are "green disinfectants" and can they be promoted?
• Are there means to reduce microbial contamination with wipes, squeegees and just cleaning?
• Which disinfection methods are reduced-chemical or chemical-free and how do they perform?
• What antimicrobial technologies work faster and better?
• Which are best for routine cleaning and use in higher risk environments, such as hospitals and health care facilities?
• Whose claims and labeling of disinfectant cleaners, sanitizers and antimicrobials are reliable?
For more information or to register, visit www.ciriscience.org.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.