Brady Shines Awards Five Organizations in Third Grant Cycle
Brady, a full-line janitorial supply, equipment and foodservice distributor, which announced its charitable giving campaign “Brady Shines” as part of its 70th Anniversary celebration in 2017, is thrilled to announce the beneficiaries from its third grant cycle March 1 – May 31. More than 200 applications from all Brady territories were submitted applying for funds to benefit education- and youth-based organizations.
“Brady is dedicating $20,000 total per cycle to support non-profits focused on education, youth programs and more,” said Travis Brady, President and CEO. “We formed an internal committee to review all submissions and determine the distribution of funds based on a variety of factors. We are so proud to be supporting these tremendous organizations.”
• Blue Sky Bridge – Boulder, CO – Blue Sky Bridge provides prevention and intervention services in the fight against child abuse. Funds will support their school-based education programs providing critical information to students, teachers and parents.
• Chaparral Elementary School – Meridian, ID – Grant dollars will be used for materials and books to launch a social skills program for developmentally challenged students.
• Circle of Friends – Los Angeles, CA – This school inclusion program builds genuine friendships between students with special needs and their general education peers. Funds will support the expansion of their anti-bullying campaign and other inclusion programs for students with disabilities.
• Idaho Foodbank – Boise, ID – Grant dollars will support their Backpack Program, ensuring that students who are chronically hungry have access to adequate food over the weekend by providing them with a backpack full of nutritious food every Friday during the school year.
• Not A Runaway – Capitol Heights, MD – Not A Runaway’s mission is to help in the recovery of missing teenagers that have been deemed runaways. Funds will be used to help develop a missing persons app to help disseminate information.
Brady Shines’ next cycle launched June 1st and will accept applications through August 31st. Non-profits in all Brady geographic territories focused on education- and youth-based programs are invited to submit grant proposals for consideration. Organizations from the previous cycles are welcome to apply again. Full details are available at www.bradyshines.org.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.