BSCAI Announces CLEAN Award Winners
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) has announced the recipients of the BSCAI CLEAN Awards, which demonstrate the best in excellence among building service contractors and categories. Recipients —ranging from new members to business leadership — were chosen by the BSCAI Awards Committee made up of 13 individuals from member companies.
Making its debut this year is the BSCAI Emerging Leader Award Presented by Contracting Profits. This award is granted to someone who is 40 years old or younger, demonstrates excellence, and is making positive contributions to the contract cleaning industry. This rising star can be the owner of a contract cleaning company or a member of a company’s executive team. The inaugural recipient of this award is Michael Marrazzo of Summit Facility Solutions.
Other recipients of BSCAI’s CLEAN Award are:
- 4M Building Solutions: Large Company Image Award and the Category D Safety Award
- AffinEco LLC: Category C Safety Award
- BRAVO! Group Services, Inc.: Category D Safety Award
- Cenplex Building Services, LLC: Category B Safety Award
- Contracting Profits: Industry Service Award
- ESS Clean, Inc.: Mid-Size Company Image Award
- Flair Building Services: Category A Safety Award
- Janitronics Facility Services: Category D Safety Award
- Marlene Lash, Supreme Maintenance Organization: Building Service Employee of the Year Award
- New Image Building Services, Inc.: Category B Safety Award
- RCF Commercial Cleaning, LLC: Category A Safety Award
- Service by Medallion: Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award and the BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award
- Simply Right INC: New Member of the Year Award
- Team MJV: Skip Marsden Award for Educational Excellence
- Tier One Property Services: Category B Safety Award
- Tom Kruse, CBSE, Marsden Holding, LLC: James E. Purcell Leadership Award
- Troy Hopkins, CBSE, Office Pride, Inc.: Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.