BSCAI Announces 2021 CLEAN Award Recipients
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) is proud to announce the recipients of the 2021 BSCAI CLEAN Awards, which demonstrate the best in excellence among building service contractors (BSCs) and categories. Recipients—ranging from new members to business leadership—were recognized at the BSCAI 2021 Contracting Success Conference Nov. 17-19 in Las Vegas. The winners were chosen by the BSCAI Awards Committee made up of 11 individuals from member companies.
About BSCAI Awards
Each year, BSCAI celebrates the achievements of individuals and companies within the industry and recognizes their contributions to our organization and the industry as a whole.
The BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award Presented by ProTeam honors BSCs that have Cleaning for Health programs, a cleaning regiment that helps reduce the levels of allergens and asthma triggers in indoor environments. A Cleaning for Health program consists of policies, procedures and training that emphasizes the impact on the health of building occupants and staff in addition to equipment that reduces building contaminants and minimizes environmental impact.
Since 2015, the Skip Marsden Education Excellence Award has been given to companies who promote leaders from within their organizations and who demonstrate an overall commitment to growth and development by investing in education and training for their employees.
The Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award recognizes companies for their volunteer effort for charities and the community, and BSCAI makes a donation to a charity of the winner’s choice on their behalf.
Other company awards include the Safety Award (given to companies of all sizes with the best safety records), the Industry Service Award, the New Member of the Year Award and the Image Award (given to companies in one of three size categories that have excelled in enhancing the image of their business and how customers view the industry).
In addition to company awards, BSCAI CLEAN Awards recognize individuals in the industry. The Building Service Employee of the Year Award honors BSC employees whose job performance, civic involvement and family role best exemplify qualities found in superior custodial employees. The BSCAI Emerging Leader Award Presented by Contracting Profits is granted to someone who is 40 years old or younger, demonstrates excellence, and is making positive contributions to the contract cleaning industry.
The Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service is presented to a BSCAI member who has made outstanding contributions in furthering the programs and image of the association and the BSC industry, while the James E. Purcell Leadership Award, the most prestigious annual award, recognizes individuals of long-term service to the association and the industry.
BSCAI’s CLEAN Award recipients include:
• 4M Building Solutions: Large Size Company Image Award, Category D Safety Award, Cleaning for Health Award Presented by ProTeam
• Bolana Enterprises, Inc.: Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award
• CClean: BSCAI New Member of the Year Award
• Cenplex Building Services, LLC: Category A Safety Award
• Challenge Unlimited, Inc.: Category B Safety Award
• Michael Diamond, CBSE, AffinEco LLC: James E. Purcell Leadership Award
• Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC: Category D Safety Award Page 2
• Enviro-Clean Services, Inc.: Category C Safety Award
• ESS Clean, Inc.: Category B Safety Award, Skip Marsden Education Excellence Award
• Flair Building Services: Category A Safety Award
• Jamie Henry, Bee Line Support: Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service
• Dontez L. Hobbs Sr., ESS Clean, Inc.: Building Service Employee of the Year Award
• Prestige Maintenance USA: Category D Safety Award
• Saber Building Services, Inc.: Category B Safety Award
• TEAM Software by WorkWave: Industry Service Award
• Terell Weg, CBSE, MSNW: Emerging Leader Award Presented by Contracting Profits
• Ultra Shine Group: Mid-Size Company Image Award
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.