BSC Makes Staffing Changes
4M Building Solutions, St. Louis, has made another round of staffing changes.
Lana Samardzic and Elizabeth Gugliano were recently hired as district managers.
Other hires and promotions include:
- Richard Lapolice, account manager
- Albrecht Rudolph, director of environmental services
- Scott Day, account manager
- Made Ojeda, account manager
- Scott Sherwood, account manager
- Christopher Harvey, assistant account manager
- Paola Gonzalez, human resources generalist
“We are excited for our continued growth and are we are looking forward to their immediate contributions and enthusiasm,” says Karina Villasenor, vice president of human resources.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.