BRAVO! Helping With Re-Entry Into The Workplace
BRAVO! Group Services has created a comprehensive cleaning program to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other contagions in the workplace, announces the facility solutions company in a press release.
This infection prevention program, called REFINE, is available to customers who are developing their workplace re-entry programs and want to ensure a healthy and safe environment for their employees. BRAVO! has been highly responsive to the COVID-19 pandemic, sending its disinfection response teams to over 600 facilities across 11 states.
“The definition of ‘refine” is to bring to a finer state or form by purifying. And that is the essential deliverable of this specialized program … a purified, infection-free environment for our customers,” says Frank S. Wardzinski, BRAVO! chief operating officer. “Our REFINE program is an active response to the COVID-19 public health crisis. We have enhanced our current standards and methods to ensure your facility is not only visibly clean but also aseptic for all occupants."
BRAVO!’s REFINE program brings a heightened focus on cleaning and disinfection, while maintaining compliance with the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regulations, standard operating procedures and best practices, including the following:
- Comprehensive training for all front-line workers in the proper use of PPE, disinfection chemicals and safety protocols.
- Switching from traditional cleaning products to more effective EPA-registered disinfectants that help eradicate the spread of pathogens.
- Upgrading its cross-contamination prevention system specifically for high touch surface areas.
- Providing assistance with ongoing site risk assessments for occupancy.
- Delivering a multi-level program that provides a range of services from pre-opening comprehensive disinfection to emergency response for suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Proper inventory management for cleaning supplies and PPE to ensure ongoing restocking and prevent disruption of service.
"We genuinely understand infection prevention procedures,” says Wardzinski. “We have over 23 years of experience in the cleaning services industry, including expertise providing EVS services to many of the nation’s largest healthcare organizations. "With this kind of knowhow, we know exactly what to do for optimal disinfection in the workplace.”
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.