Americans Want Proof Their Workplaces Are Clean
A new national survey shows 86 percent of Americans - even when vaccinated - say they want proof workplaces and businesses are following a regular cleaning and sanitation regimen.
Some important figures from Stratus Building Solutions' survey include:
- Nearly 90 percent of those polled say even as the country opens and more people get vaccinated, they will be more conscious of germs than ever before.
- Nine out of 10 say even after vaccination they’re concerned with the cleanliness of businesses they frequent, and they expect these businesses to prioritize cleaning and sanitation.
- More than two-thirds say even after vaccination they won’t eat at a restaurant unless they’re confident about the cleaning and sanitation protocol.
More than three-quarters say they will speak up and ask businesses about their cleaning and sanitation practices before they enter.
- Eight out of 10 would love to see “COVID Safety Inspections” that would require health officials to inspect businesses, workplaces, and schools for proper germ disinfection.
- Eighty percent say they’re worried a COVID variant or a virus like COVID could surface again.
- Four in 10 say they’re concerned they could die or someone they love could die.
“The pandemic has clearly made Americans more conscious of germs and cleanliness and if businesses want to stay alive and thrive after the pandemic, they must practice stringent cleaning and disinfection protocols and prove they’re doing everything possible to keep customers safe,” says Afshin Cangarlu, CEO of Stratus Building Solutions. “It’s no longer a choice to clean regularly. It’s expected.”
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.