ASHRAE Announces Officer And Director Nominees
ASHRAE announced its nominees for the 2019-20 slate of officers and directors during its 2019 ASHRAE Winter Conference in Atlanta, Ga.
Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences.
The 2019-2020 nominees are as follows:
• President-Elect: Chuck Gulledge
• Treasurer: Mick Schwedler
• Vice Presidents: Bill McQuade, Bill Dean, Dennis Knight and Farooq Mehboob
• Director and Regional Chairs: Steve Marek (Region IV), Douglas Zentz (Region V), Richard Hermans (Region VI), Robin Bryant (Region XII ) and Apichit Lumlertpongpana (Region XIII)
• Directors-at-Large: Kelley Cramm, Jaap Hogeling and Ashish Rakheja
• Alternate Director-at-Large: Kishor Khankari
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. Darryl Boyce will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2019-20 society year.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.