AHE Presents Awards
The Association for the Health Care Environment (AHE), a professional membership group of the American Hospital Association, has announced the recipients of the 2019 Recognition Awards for excellence in caring for the environment, volunteer service, mentorship, environmental sustainability and sponsorship support.
The 2019 winners and the award they were granted are:
- Phoenix Award Sponsored by Network: Gary Dolan, CHESP, The Village at Penn State, State College, Pennsylvania
- Innovation Award: Ecolab's Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaning and Disinfecting System
- Heart of Health Care Award: Stephan Vick, Northside Hospital in Atlanta
- Environmental Services Department of the Year Award:1-249 beds: Northside Hospital Cherokee, Canton, Georgia
- 250-499 beds: Geisinger Community Medical Center – Scranton, Pennsylvania
- 500+ beds: Parkview Health, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.