AFFLINK Honors Partners At Annual Summit Meeting
The AFFLINK leadership team recently honored the company’s top members and top preferred suppliers at the company’s annual Summit event, held this year in Nashville, Tennessee. Among the awards distributed at the Summit were:
Supplier Excellence Awards
Eligibility for these awards include a combination of growth with members; AFFLINK support; market innovation; customer service; outstanding leadership; and ease of doing business.
The three winners of this year’s award went to:
• Supplier Excellence, Facilities Maintenance: Diversey Care
• Supplier Excellence, Packaging: Shurtape Technologies, LLC
• Supplier Excellence, Redistribution: RJ Schinner
Member of the Year Awards
For the Member of the Year awards, AFFLINK recognizes organizations that consistently achieved growth with preferred suppliers and strategic brands; engagement in AFFLINK programs; and drive strategic account sales.
AFFLINK Member winners in their category were:
• Member of the Year, Facilities Maintenance: Chudy Paper Company, Inc.
• Member of the Year, Packaging: Rocket Industrial
In addition to acknowledging the award recipients, AFFLINK’s Summit 2021 hosted an array of industry-relevant breakout sessions. These were conducted by experts discussing diversity and inclusion in the workplace, innovative cleaning equipment, COVID-19’s impact on the independent distributor, and leadership.
Other presenters at the Summit included:
• AFFLINK President and CEO Dennis Riffer, who addressed opportunities and challenges for companies in the independent distribution business and the future vision of AFFLINK.
• Daron Babcock, the keynote speaker, discussed the series of events that led him to create Bonton Farms, one of the largest urban farms in the United States nestled in a once-forgotten neighborhood in South Dallas.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.