AFFLINK Announces Award Winners At Summit 2018
AFFLINK, a sales and marketing organization, honored the company’s top independent distributor members, as well as top Preferred Suppliers at its annual Summit, just held in San Diego, California. According to Gretchen Friedrich, marketing manager for AFFLINK, the independent distributor Members of the Year Award went to:
• For Facilities Maintenance – Sac-Val Janitorial Supply
• For Industrial Packaging – Ernest Packaging Solutions
“These distributors were selected because they consistently achieved continued growth; took advantage of AFFLINK’s new technologies such as its free consulting software program, ELEVATE; and because of their overall marketing success throughout the year.”
Those companies honored this year with the Supplier Excellence Award were the following:
• GOJO Industries, Supplier of the Year for Facilities Maintenance
• IPG (Intertape Polymer Group), Supplier of the Year for Packaging
• RJ Schinner, Supplier of the Year for Redistribution
“These three companies were chosen from over 200 AFFLINK suppliers,” says Friedrich. “They were honored because of their proven marketplace leadership, innovation, and ease of doing business with AFFLINK distributor members.”
In addition to acknowledging the award recipients, Summit 2018 hosted an array of industry-relevant breakout sessions conducted by leaders in fields such as leadership, technology, and finance.
Key presenters at the Summit included:
• AFFLINK President and CEO, Dennis Riffer, who addressed opportunities and challenges for companies in the supply-chain management business
• Patrick Schwerdtfeger, a well-respected motivational speaker, who emphasizes the vital role new technologies and artificial intelligence will play in the business world of the future.
“This was one of the best attended Summit’s we have ever had,” adds Friedrich. “Probably because the location was great, the presenters were exceptional, and it’s such an effective way to keep up with what’s happening in the distribution industry.”
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.