ACI Re-Elects Officers, Welcomes New Director
Member companies of the American Cleaning Institute (ACI) elected a group of top executives to a two-year term to serve on the association’s Board of Directors, while the Board re-elected its slate of officers to a one-year term during the 2022 ACI Convention in Orlando.
The newest member of the Board is Rick Strittmatter, chief technology and sustainability officer, Arxada.
The re-elected slate of officers for the coming year includes:
• Chair: Wayne Ashton, IFF
• Vice Chair: Eric Reynolds, The Clorox Company
• Treasurer: Eric Peeters, Dow Inc.
• President: Melissa Hockstad, ACI
• Secretary: Douglas Troutman, ACI
The complete Board roster is as follows:
• Rick Strittmatter, chief technology and sustainability officer, Arxada
• Steve Tanner, president & CEO, Arylessence, Inc.
• Marcelo Lu, senior vice president, Care Chemicals, North America, BASF Corporation
• Carlos Linares, executive vice president, Global Research & Development, Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
• Eric Reynolds, executive vice president, Household and Lifestyle, The Clorox Company
• Raj Kohli, vice president, Global R&D and Technology Strategy, Colgate-Palmolive Company
• Scott Tuchinsky, business head, Consumer Care North America, Croda Inc.
• Eric Peeters, vice president of sustainability, Performance Materials and Coatings, Dow Inc.
• Larry Berger, executive VP and chief technical officer, Ecolab Inc.
• Deborah Anderson, vice president, Global Cleaning Solutions, Evonik Corporation
• Liliana “Lily” De Stefano, vice president, North America, Consumer Fragrances, Firmenich Incorporated
• Jessica McCoy, chief solutions officer, GOJO Industries, Inc.
• Stefan Strathmann, head of Research and Development, Laundry and Home Care, North America, Henkel Corporation
• Wayne Ashton, vice president, Home & Personal Care, IFF
• Joseph Schwalbach, vice president, Downstream Derivatives, Indorama Ventures Oxides, LLC
• Suzanne Carroll, vice president, Home and Personal Care, Nouryon
• Arnaud Melin, vice president, Consumer Biosolutions, Novozymes
• Luc Reynaert, senior vice president, Global Fabric and Home Care Product Supply, Procter & Gamble
• Silke Hoppe, vice president, Essential Care Chemicals, Sasol
• Diego Ruiz, vice president, Global Government Relations, SC Johnson
• Zoe Baldwin, global marketing manager, Ethylene Value Chain, Shell Chemical LP
• Sean Moriarty, vice president and general manager, Surfactants, Stepan Company