ACI Announces Personnel Changes
Ernie Rosenberg, President & CEO of the American Cleaning Institute (ACI — formerly The Soap and Detergent Association) announced the following promotions within the organization:
• Richard Sedlak, Senior Vice President, Technical and International Affairs, to Executive Vice President, Technical and International Affairs. Rich started at the then-SDA in 1977.
• Nancy Bock, Vice President, Meetings and Education, to Senior Vice President, Meetings and Education. She has been at ACI since 2001.
• Helen Benz, Senior Director, Finance & Administration, to Chief Financial Officer. She has been with ACI since 2006.
• Wanda Stokes-Cartwright, Office Manager, to Associate Director of Administration. She started at ACI in 2003.
• Evonne Jackson, Manager, Executive & Legal Affairs, to Governance and Legal Affairs Manager. She has been with ACI since 2007.
• Edgar Chavez, Accounting & HR Specialist, to Staff Accountant & HR Coordinator. Edgar came on board at the association in 2005.
"These promotions recognize an extraordinary amount of hard work, dedication and success among our team members across our program and operational arenas," said Rosenberg. "All of our staff is focused on delivering excellence and value to the cleaning product and oleochemical supply chains that make up our membership, as demonstrated by the high ratings ACI receives in its annual survey of members."
ACI (www.cleaninginstitute.org) previously announced that Douglas Troutman was promoted to Vice President & Counsel, Government Affairs, following the retirement of Dennis Griesing as Vice President of Government Affairs, who had spent 22 years at the association.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.