A Refresher On Stopping The Spread Of COVID-19
Janitors, custodians, housekeepers and other cleaning professionals have done a lot of good during the COVID-19 pandemic. Like with janitors and custodians, the continued hard work of the people in these cleaning professions is helping to keep Americans safer during these unheralded times. To keep the good work going, Midlab suggests cleaning teams take the following steps:
1. Establish a prevention plan
2. Identify common touch points
3. Disinfect with powerful products
4. Prepare for work by consuming critical safety information.
Of course, all the people using the facilities being cleaned, sanitized and disinfected can do their part. Midlab suggests everyone:
1. Wash their hands frequently
2. Wear a face mask in public and when around people who are in greater danger of severe illness caused by COVID-19
3. Maintain a distance of six feet from others
4. Avoid groups of 10 people or more
5. Avoid handshakes
6. Stay home if you're demonstrating any symptoms
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.