4M Names New Hires And Celebrates Promotions
4M Building Solutions, a full-service janitorial contract cleaning services company, announced various staff promotions and new hires in a recent statement.
• Sergio Vargas has joined 4M Building Solutions, assuming the role of Account Manager.
• Paul Wilson has joined 4M assuming the role of Regional Manager.
• Andres Fregoso has joined 4M assuming the role of Account Supervisor.
• Allison Vartanian and Wanda Thomas have joined assuming the roles of Account Coordinator.
• Nick Flatley has joined assuming the role of Help Desk Specialist.
• Hector Delgado has been promoted to Account Manager.
“We are excited about our continued growth and look forward to supporting the immediate success of these team members” said Karina Villasenor, Vice President of Human Resources.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.