4M Building Solutions Shakes Up Staff
4M Building Solutions changed the look of its staff by promoting and hiring several workers recently.
The staff changes are as follows:
- Barbara Schrader joined 4M Building Solutions assuming the role of district manager.
- Erika Schick was promoted to field manager.
- Lawrence Lydian has been promoted to account manager.
- Jessica Hall has been promoted to account manager.
- Leslie McPeters joined assuming the role of account manager.
- Derrick Johnson joined assuming the role of account manager.
- Marquis Harris joined assuming the role of account manager.
- James Williams was promoted to co-director.
“It’s an exciting time at 4M with our growth and we look forward to the immediate success, growth and further development of these team members,” said Steve Crain, the company's president and chief operation officer.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.