2017 Distributor Choice Award Leaders After First Round Of Voting
Voting for the Sanitary Maintenance 2017 Distributor Choice Award is underway.
Last week Sanitary Maintenance readers received a ballot in their inboxes with the opportunity to pick up to five products considered to be the best in the industry.
After the first round of voting, some products are already putting distance between them and the competition.
Current vote leaders include:
• Lightning BDP 50/2000 W by Windsor Karcher Group
• MATTE Satin Gloss Floor Finish by National Chemical Laboratories, Inc.
• Cdiff Disinfectant Tablets by ATHEA Laboratories, Inc.
• Melamine Block Erasing Sponge by Americo Manufacturing Co. Inc.
• WaterHog Modular Tile Square by The Andersen Company
• PURELL Surface Disinfecting and Sanitizing Sprays by GOJO Industries Inc.
• CleanPatch by Sealed Air Diversey Care
• The T300 and T300e Walk-Behind Scrubbers by Tennant Company
• SPHERGO Surface Cleaning System by HOSPECO
• Sonic Scrub by The Malish Corporation
• Hoover Commercial Hushtone 6Q Cordless Backpack Vacuum by TTI Floor Care
• BetONE RTU and BetONE Wipes by Betco Corp.
• Clorox 4 in One Disinfectant & Sanitizer by Clorox Professional Products Company
Nearly 350 products were considered for this award.
Two more rounds of voting remain. If you're a subscriber to Sanitary Maintenance newsletters, check your email inbox for your ballot and return it today.
The final list of 40 products to be named Sanitary Maintenance 2017 Distributor Choice Award Winners will be published in the May issue. For information on last year's winners, visit www.cleanlink.com/19582sm.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.