2012 Best Customer Service Award Winners Announced
ISSA announced the 16 winners of the 2012 Best Customer Service Awards, selected by attendees during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2012 exhibition for their exemplary customer contact.
Distributors, building service contractors, and in-house service providers who attended ISSA/INTERCLEAN, held in Chicago October 16-19, used the show's mobile app to cast their votes for the awards, based on which companies' staffs best met their needs, answered questions, offered solutions, or provided outstanding interaction during the event. The following companies received the most votes out of more than 600 exhibitors.
The 2012 Winners:
• Afflink (Booth 2472)
• Aluf Plastics Division (Booth 3664)
• American Paper Converting (Booth 4045)
• Aqua ChemPacs (Booth 4606)
• Claire Manufacturing Co. (Booth 3407)
• Combined Distributor (Booth 326)
• Georgia-Pacific Professional (Booth 1725)
• Golden Star Inc. (Booth 2238)
• Hospeco (Booth 1011)
• Kutol Products Co. (Booth 1539)
• Lagasse Inc. (Booth 1809)
• Northwest Enterprises (Booth 2648)
• OMI Industries (Booth 4045)
• SCA (Booth 2516)
• Step1 Software Solutions (Booth 1353)
• Windsor (Booth 2217)
To view highlights from the event, visit issa.com/live.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.