NADCA Recognizes 2020 Safety Award Winners
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) — also known as the HVAC Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Association — recently announced the recipients of its 2020 Safety Awards. NADCA presents its Safety Awards to contractors who have shown a verifiable commitment to employee, customer, and community safety throughout the year.
The awards were announced in March at the association’s 32nd Annual Meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Companies recognized with NADCA’s 2020 Safety Award include:
- Advanced Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning, Inc.
- Agbayani Construction Corporation
- Air Quality Control Environmental, Inc.
- Clean Air Systems of LA, Inc.
- Duct Clean Corporation
- Duct Doctor USA of Charlotte
- Hoover's Air Duct Cleaning, Inc.
- Kleen Air Service Corporation
- Servicemaster by A-Town Hi-Tech
- Superior Air Duct Cleaning
Companies recognized with NADCA’s 2020 Outstanding Safety Award:
- Air Duct Services, A division of BMCA, Inc.
- Air Management Industries, Inc.
- AirTek Indoor Air Solutions, LLC
- Alliance Environmental Group, LLC
- Chemiclene, Inc.
- Coit Services of Modesto
- Core Mechanical, Inc.
- Cross Environmental Services, Inc.
- Delta Industrial Services, Inc.
- Doc's Super Vac, Inc.
- Duct & Vent Cleaning of America, Inc.
- Duct Detectives, Inc.
- Ductworks, Inc.
- DUCTZ of Greater Portland
- EMS Ice, Inc.
- Flagship Environmental Services Corp.
- Guardian Services
- Hughes Environmental, Inc.
- K-tech Kleening Systems, Inc.
- LCS Kleen- Aire, Inc.
- Mighty Ducts, Inc.
- Power Vac America, Inc.
- Professional Abatement & Remediation Technologies
- Professional Duct Cleaners of Michigan, LLC
- Service Associates, Inc.
- RHP MECHANICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
- Sani- Vac Service, Inc.
- Service-Tech Corporation
- SMS Indoor Environmental Cleaning, Inc.
- Tidewater Environmental, Inc. (dba Sanair)
“NADCA members are not only committed to adhering to the highest standards in HVAC system cleaning; safety is a top priority as well,” said NADCA Chief Executive Officer, Jodi Araujo, CEM. “The Safety Awards recognize those companies who have gone above and beyond this commitment, ensuring safety for their employees and customers.”
The criteria for NADCA’s Safety Awards are based on regulations and recommendations from the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The awards are presented annually. Recipients of the Outstanding Safety Award are companies who have been recognized with the NADCA Safety Award for at least three consecutive years.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.