CASE STUDY: Columbia Public Schools Incorporates PC4HS
Reporting from Columbia Public Schools, Michael Jones states Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) is the missing link between the theoretical benefits of green cleaning and successful field deployment in harmony with the Missouri Green Cleaning Guidelines and Specifications for Schools.
Mike began implementation of PC4HS in August 2014 and reports his department has made significant progress in:
• Standardizing their cleaning program
• Regularly sanitizing high-touch surfaces
• Moving toward complete deployment, with 35 of 37 district buildings complete
• Reducing 15 total FTEs, with no jobs lost, and resources redirected through reallocation
• Creating two custodial trainer positions
• Purchasing new microfiber cleaning systems
• Establishing systemic checks and balances to ensure buildings are clean and healthy.
For more information on PC4HS, click here.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.