Janitor University Accepting Students
ManageMen, a jan/san consultancy firm based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is accepting registrations for its upcoming Janitor University session. Registration ends Thursday, May 30.
Janitor University is a professional development class designed for cleaning organization executives, facility directors, custodial managers and building service contractors. The event will be hosted in Salt Lake City, June 17-21.
Janitor University alumni come from all sectors of the cleaning industry, public and private.
The course provides instruction over five days and will cover:
- Reducing Costs While Improving Cleanliness
- How to Implement Evidence Based Outcomes
- Cleaning as it Relates to Health and Science
- How to Implement a Balanced Workload
- Waste Reduction and Simplification
- Management by Functions
- Data Tracking and Logistical Planning
- Going "Beyond Compliance” in Safety Regulations
- Minimizing Environmental Harm
- Treating Cleaning Workers as First Class Citizens
For more information visit: http://managemen.com/education/janitor-university/
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.