Type: full time
Company Type: Distributor
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Client Service Manager for Key Accounts will be responsible for managing and cultivating long-lasting relationships with our most important clients. The primary focus will be on client retention, driving revenue growth, implementing and managing new and ongoing projects/programs correctly and efficiently, and ensuring client satisfaction. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, be committed to high standards of excellence, and have a passion for building lasting partnerships with client personnel.
The Senior Client Service Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales.
Managing Key Accounts
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key account personnel, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
• Act as the primary point of contact for key accounts, addressing all inquiries, concerns, and needs in a timely manner.
• Develop and implement key account strategies and plans to meet sales budgets and optimize sales opportunities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Operations, Customer Service, IT, and Purchasing to ensure effective account management, customer support, and maintain excellent client service.
• Through collaboration with both clients and internal department heads, establish Key Performance Indicators for each account; implement regular reporting including effective response management processes if/when performance approaches substandard levels.
• Gather and analyze client feedback to ensure satisfaction/retention and to improve products and service.
• Work closely with Sales VP to develop the regular account business reviews.
• Conduct regular business reviews with key accounts to assess performance, identify areas for improvement and propose solutions, manage projects, and support client initiatives.
• Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports; analyze data and performance in all aspects of the key accounts to identify trends and opportunities and strive for continuous improvement.
New Account Onboarding
• Work with VP of Sales to manage the onboarding of all new key accounts.
• Develop onboarding project plans for new accounts, including tasks for all internal departments as well as external 3PL fulfillment houses, trucking partners, and clients.
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure correct, on-time and efficient implementation and integration of new accounts.
• Provide personal ongoing support to new accounts, especially during the initial stages of the partnership, promptly addressing and resolving any issues or challenges that arise.
• Provide comprehensive support to the Sales Team, including working closely with them to identify and pursue new business opportunities; provide support in preparing quotations, proposals and presentations.
• Assist with farming the Company’s e-commerce prospect and client lists to identify opportunities for larger on-going sales.
• Monitor sales performance in all key accounts and provide regular reports and analyses to the management team.
• Nurture and develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders at key accounts, such as corporate decision makers and influencers.
• Understand the unique needs and objectives of each key account and tailor solutions to meet their requirements.
• Anticipate potential issues or challenges and proactively address them to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Stay updated on industry trends, market developments, and competitors’ activities to identify new opportunities and potential risks.
• Participate in industry events, trade shows, and conferences to network and promote GoodEarth.
• Regularly forecast future sales volumes based on historical data, market trends, and other relevant factors.
• Evaluate the performance of different products or product categories by analyzing sales data to help identify top-selling products and effectively manage inventories.
• Analyze pricing strategies and their impact on sales volume, revenue, and profitability, including assessment of price elasticity, conducting A/B tests, and analyzing customer response to different pricing models or promotions.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Facility and Business Supplies Industry experience required
• Minimum 5 years of related Key Account Management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
• Familiarity with CRM systems and best practices; knowledge of NetSuite a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize client needs
• Commitment to excellence and customer devotion
• Crashes through barriers to get things done!
• Location: Fort Lee, NJ
• Competitive salary, benefits package, including Medical, 401(k), PTO and Paid Holidays
Apply at: email@example.com
- Industry News
- CleanLink Minute
- Buyer's Guide
- Industry Links
- Find by Key Phrase
- Branded Features
- Faces of the Frontline Entry Form
- Business & Industry
- Carpet Care
- Cleaners & Disinfectants
- Floor Care
- Green Cleaning & Sustainability
- Ice Melt
- Infection Control
- Restroom Care