Cleaning Process and Technology Specialist - Cleaning Industry Job Post
Type: full time
Company Type: Building Service Contractor
Apply at: Jenna.Erickson@ServiconSystems.com
Since 1976, Servicon`s flagship service - custodial services for complex and high-end environments - has been the cornerstone of our business. With more than 35 years of building and sustaining long-term relationships with our clients, we take great pride in tailoring solutions that provide real and measurable ROI and an unmatched client experience.
Originating with aerospace and military installations and expanding into commercial, public and institutional markets in the 1980s, Servicon is also a nationally recognized leader in sustainability, and is CIMS GB certified. We service more than 100 million square feet daily, and down to every inch, we promise to create the clean and healthy environment that your business needs to thrive.
The Cleaning Process & Technology (CPT) Specialist will lead the development and introduction of emerging cleaning technologies for the wider organization. This includes the development of new methods, materials, equipment, process standards and training programs to successfully introduce and sustain the implementation.
- Identify and implement new technologies that will increase productivity, prevent infection, eliminate injuries, and reduce costs.
- Increasing the company’s competitive position, by keeping pace with emerging technologies in the cleaning industry. This to include the identification, analysis, testing, and investment, as required, to implement these new technologies.
- Apply technical and professional knowledge to a wide range of cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization work activities.
- Analysis of existing systems and the development of new methods to include products (chemicals), materials, hand tools, equipment, testing and procedures.
- Development of training and education programs to augment and deliver the new technologies out to the front-line operators.
- Complete chain of responsibility for the technological implementations to include supplier support, maintenance programs and the initiation of the related supply chain elements.
- Attendance to, and frequent meetings with outside industry experts and professional societies (ISSA, IFMA, BOMA, etc.) to remain current in the cleaning industry.
- Strong teamwork is an essential component of the position as duties are performed in cooperation with the Operations management and supervisory staff.
- Work one-on-one with individuals and managers during their shifts to review, correct and encourage them in the use of the new technologies.
- Lead and facilitate training classes in the field at client sites and at corporate facilities, introducing the new methodologies.
- Support the creation of training content, including facilitator`s guides, learning aides, etc. that deliver replicable, consistent, and effective messaging of the material through appropriate channels.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of existing field training programs and materials and provide recommendations to improve quality and execution.
- Provide input to the development of departmental strategies that support technological growth.
What It Takes to be Successful:
- 7+ years’ experience in the cleaning industry and/or the supplies distribution market.
- In depth knowledge of infection control technology and related sciences.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) preferred
- Ability to work independently; disciplined, and self-motivated.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; necessary to present and engage will internal and external team members
- Strong technical skills: able to use databases for entering and reporting data; proficient in MS Office Programs: email, calendar, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities, different locations, varied work shifts.
- Ability to travel to client facilities local and geographically disbursed, to provide in person instruction as needed.
- Must possess and maintain a valid California Drivers’ License, a driving record in good standing, and evidence of auto insurance. Daily use of a personal automobile for business
- Must pass Live Scan/ background check to obtain access at client sites.
** Servicon offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k. Additionally, vacation, sick, and holiday time are offered to full time employees. **
Apply at: Jenna.Erickson@ServiconSystems.com