- Advance Your Career With Networking And Professional Development
- Education Available Through ISSA
- Networking Opportunities At IEHA
APPA Helps Managers Set Goals
- AHE Provides Networking And Education Options
APPA is a great option for educational facilities, including both public and private K-12 schools and districts, two- and four-year colleges and universities, military installations and other non-profit educational facilities. According to their website, APPA has three primary goals:
1) To transform individual facilities professionals into higher performing managers and leaders, which…
2) Helps transform member institutions into more inviting and supportive learning environments, which…
3) Elevates the recognition and value of educational facilities and their direct impact on the recruitment and retention of students, faculty and staff.
There are several membership options to choose from, but they all provide education, networking and professional development. One of the great things about APPA is that they offer opportunities for facilities staff of any level, from newbies to seasoned professionals.
According to Steve Glazner, director of knowledge management for APPA, “Meeting with others in your field, away from your usual place of business, helps recharge your mental batteries, focuses your attention on your own goals and how they mesh with your university or school, and gives you a growing list of colleagues.”
Networking Opportunities At IEHA
AHE Provides Networking And Education Options