Learn The Cleaning Cost Per Square Foot In Offices
Commercial offices make up the bulk of building service contractors’ customer base. According to the “2018 Report On The Building Service Contractor Market,” published by Contracting Profits and Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI), 74 percent of BSCs are strong in this market, which is almost double their second largest market. In addition, another 28 percent of BSCs target this market for growth.
Contracting Profits, along with its sister publication Facility Cleaning Decisions and BSCAI analyzed the commercial market further as part of the “Cleaning Costs And Frequencies Report.”
Commercial facilities were separated into two distinct types: corporate offices and multi-tenant offices. This report provides information regarding average price per square foot, janitorial budgets, staffing levels and cleaning frequencies.
Building service contractor can purchase the report for $99 here.
Commercial offices are just a small sample of the “Cleaning Costs And Frequencies Report.” More than 600 facilities representing a dozen facility types were surveyed about their cleaning operations. Data is also available for K-12 schools, government facilities, retail stores, industrial facilities, religious buildings, colleges/universities, hospitals, outpatient clinics and more.
Also included in the the report are:
• Price per square foot for 13 facility types;
• Staffing levels for night-time, day porters and project workers for a range of building sizes;
• Price per square foot based on geographic region;
• Cleaning frequencies of 16 tasks in these facility types: corporate offices, multi-tenant offices, K-12 schools, colleges/universities, hospitals and government facilities;
• Janitorial budget percentages for each facility type;
• Percentage of LEED certified facilities;
• And more.