Cleaning Professional's Field Guide
- Day Cleaning Commercial Offices
- Customers Demand Green; BSCs Supply It
- Green Cleaning Helps Improve IAQ
- Examining Aerosol Attibutes
- Proper Floor Pad Determined By Composition
- Choosing The Right Battery For Equipment
- Appropriate Upright Vacuum Use
In a rough economy, many facility managers will probably look to save money by cutting back on cleaning. However, they’ll most likely expect their building service contractors to maintain a clean appearance as well. BSCs will once again be forced to do even more in less time. To accomplish this feat, they’ll need the proper tools and procedures.
That’s where Contracting Profits’ Cleaning Professional’s Field Guide comes in. This resource breaks down essential cleaning practices into concise, quick-to-read articles. It will provide BSCs with the latest information on products and current trends needed to best service their accounts.
Day Cleaning Commercial Offices