FIELD GUIDE 2008">
FIELD GUIDE 2008
Click on the Field Guide icon, , at the end of each article, to return to this page.
- Advancements In Touch-free Restrooms
- Touch-free Restroom Maintenance
- Green Cleaning In Educational Facilities
- Understanding Microfiber Grades
- Mopping Safety And Ergonomics
- The Basics Of Daily Floor Care
- Autoscrubber Advancements
- Maintaining Floor-care Machines
- Choosing Specialty Vacuums
- Improving IAQ With Vacuum Filters
- Understanding Vacuum Maintenance
Today’s building service contractors don’t just clean buildings, they are also an educated resource for their customers on the latest cleaning trends. Green cleaning, indoor air quality, day cleaning — these are just some of the current topics that facility managers look to their cleaning contractors to provide more information.
Contracting Profits’ Cleaning Professional’s Field Guide is designed to keep BSCs up-to-date with the latest cleaning data so they can provide the best service possible and answer any questions their customers may have.
Each article provides a concise explanation of the products and procedures that are important to today’s building service contractor.
Keep this guide handy all year round to always have the necessary information at your fingertips.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.